Information on the processing and protection of personal data
MSR Engines s.r.o., company reg. No.: 26968215, address Krásného 3857/7, Židenice, 636 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, insert 48766 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) hereby informs you about the basic principles on the basis of which this company, as the Administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), processes the personal data of its clients, which they provide to the Administrator in this context in connection with the provision of its services.
The Administrator processes your data provided when ordering goods - a new product, providing a service on the basis of a so-called order, as well as when offering goods in the company’s showroom, to the following extent:
name and surname,
The name and surname and address must be processed for legal purposes, i.e. for the purposes of proper identification and issuance of a possible tax document. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, as this is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which the Administrator is subject. The telephone number and e-mail address must be processed to confirm the order and, if applicable, to inform you of important facts affecting the contractual relationship or fulfilment of an agreement between the Administrator and the customer. Such processing is permitted by Article 6(1)(b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, since this is necessary for the fulfilment of the agreement. These personal data will be processed for as long as is necessary to ensure the mutual rights and obligations arising from the agreement, i.e. at least for the duration of the agreement and for the period during which the Administrator is obliged to keep the data in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. The same applies if the agreement is not concluded. Failure to provide any of these data may result in non-conclusion of the agreement.
These data must be processed for your proper identification, for the proper fulfilment of the contractual obligations. Such processing is permitted by Article 6 (1)(b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, since this is necessary in order to fulfil the agreement and Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, as this is necessary to fulfill legal obligations. Failure to provide any of these data may result in the Administrator failing to provide the Service.
The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, but personal data will also be processed for the Administrator by further processors on the basis of an agreement on the processing of personal data, in particular the accounting office, law firm, persons providing software to the Administrator and its maintenance, the database server manager.
Please note that you have the right to:
- request information about how your personal data is processed,
- request access to and update or repair these data - you can ask us at any time to confirm whether the personal data concerning you are processed or not, and if so then for what purpose, to what extent, to whom they are disclosed and how long they will be processed. You also have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, and the first time free of charge. You have the right to ask us at any time to correct any erroneous personal data or to complete your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- require the deletion of these personal data or limitation of their processing - you may ask us at any time to delete your personal data if (i) they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, (iii) you raise objections to their processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for their processing, (iv) it imposes a legal obligation on you, or (v) you revoke the consent that you have provided to us for processing. We will restrict processing of your personal data until we resolve any disputed questions regarding the processing of your personal data (we will limit them, we will only have them stored and we can only use them with your consent or for determining, exercising or defending legal claims).
- object to the processing of personal data if we process your data for direct marketing purposes or due to legitimate interests.
- the portability of personal data - when processed automatically and on the basis of consent or an agreement, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, you have the right to obtain them and the right to have these personal data passed directly to another administrator.
- In the case of doubt about compliance with obligations relating to the processing of personal data, contact the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You may exercise these rights through the person responsible for data protection in our company, by e-mail [email@example.com]. We will respond to your requests, inquiries or comments within one month.
Our activity related to the processing of personal data is supervised by the Office of Personal Data Protection, to whom you can submit a complaint in the case of your dissatisfaction (more on www.uoou.cz). In addition to yourselves, this office informs us if, despite our best efforts and all security measures, we release, misuse or lose your personal data.